This call for proposals is launched in the framework of the Council of Europe Strategic Action Plan for Roma and Traveller Inclusion (2020 2025) Priority 5.2. Support democratic governance and promote public trust and accountability. It aims to co-fund national projects aimed at fostering the political participation of Roma.
The Council of Europe is looking for grantees to organise Roma Political Schools in the following countries and regions: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Italy, Kosovo and the Iberian peninsula.
HOW TO APPLY?
Documents to be submitted:
- the completed and signed Application Form (See Appendix I), please also provide a copy of this document in Word;
- a provisional budget (using the template reproduced in Appendix II), please also provide a copy of the budget in excel;
- the other supporting documents:
- CVs of the proposed coordinators and participants/mentors
- document certifying the registration of the non-profit entity;
- bank /financial statements authorized by a financial officer of the applicant;
- contact details of referees;
The application form completed and signed, together with the supporting documents, must be submitted in electronic form (preferably Word and PDF, please also provide the excel version of the estimated budget and word version of the application form) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should contain the following reference in subject: Call for proposals – GRANTS – Roma Political Schools 2022.
Applications must be received before 18 April 2022 (at 23:59 CET). Applications received after the above-mentioned date will not be considered.
 All references to Kosovo, whether the territory, institutions or population, in this text shall be understood in full compliance with United Nation’s Security Council Resolution 1244 and without prejudice to the status of Kosovo
Källa: Council of Europe
Att vara en oberoende tidning kostar pengar så vill du hjälpa oss med att betala vårt fika får du gärna swisha en slant till 123 242 83 40 eller bg: 5534-0046
Vill du annonsera eller sponsra, synas eller höras i våra media?
Kontakta oss på email@example.com
eller ring 0768 44 51 61
IBAN: SE19 9500 0099 6042 1813 4395