The European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC) seeks a highly motivated and detail-oriented Compliance and Financial Reporting Consultant to advise our team. The Compliance and Financial Reporting Consultant will support the financial management and reporting of the ERRC, ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, to ensure the organization’s financial sustainability and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Advise on compliance policies and procedures in accordance with legal and financial regulations in countries where ERRC operates
- Review and advise on compliance policies and procedures
- Support preparing financial reports to the Director of Operations and the ERRC Board
- Review financial data entry, maintenance of financial records and reports
- Analyse financial data and provide recommendations for improvements
- Advise the ERRC on financial management and strategy
- Support the Director of Operations in developing the ERC’s annual budget
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple working streams
- Experience working in non-profit organizations is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced user abilities with Excel (other MS Office programs are an advantage)
- Knowledge of Belgian and international accounting standards, especially ISO 805 and ISO 4400
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal
The ERRC maintains an office in Brussels but operates as a virtual office with staff across Europe, allowing the applicant to work remotely. While all applications are assessed strictly on merit, the ERRC strongly encourages Romani applicants to apply.
Interested applicants should submit the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter of around one page.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Two professional references.
During the selection process, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We aim to contact shortlisted applicants within one week of the application deadline. If we have not contacted you at this time, you should consider your application to be unsuccessful. Please note that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is unmonitored; therefore, any emails sent to this address will not be answered.
Deadline for applications: Sunday, 16th April 2023.
Att vara en oberoende tidning kostar pengar så vill du hjälpa oss med att betala vårt fika får du gärna swisha en slant till 123 242 83 40 eller bg: 5534-0046
Vill du annonsera eller sponsra, synas eller höras i våra media?
Kontakta oss på email@example.com
eller ring 0768 44 51 61
IBAN: SE19 9500 0099 6042 1813 4395